Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
3113 E Lincoln Dr
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- GRI,MCNE, CRMS, PPS, SRES, ABR
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home.
If you’re thinking about buying a home, the first thing you should do is focus on exactly what you're looking for. Start by establishing your priorities in these three areas:
- Location: How will the location of schools, shops and transportation affect your choice of neighborhoods?
- Personal tastes: How large a home do you need? What style of architecture do you prefer? On what kind of lot?
- Budget: How much home is wise for you to own?
There is also the question of whether or not to buy a new home. New homes tend to have more spacious living and family rooms, and they’re generally easier to maintain. However, many homes built years ago offer more total space for the money and larger yards. Taxes may also be lower.
If you need to relocate to another state, I can refer you to an agent with Coldwell Banker in the state of your relocation.
Sell a Home
There are many factors that affect the list price of a home: location, condition, amenities, supply and demand, as well as local and global market conditions. As your agent, I can provide a thorough market analysis of your home so you will be able to come up with a realistic, competitive pricing strategy..
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Unless your house is nearly new, chances are you'll want to do some work to get it ready to sell. What type and how much work depends largely on the price you're asking, the time you have to sell, and of course, the present condition of your home.
As a general rule, stick to light, neutral colors. Keep your yard and all rooms free of clutter. Remember, when a buyer looks at a house, he or she is trying to imagine living there. Create as clean a canvas as possible. Here are a few low-cost ways to present your home in the best light:
- "Curb appeal" is the common real estate term for everything prospective buyers can see from the street. Keep two key words in mind: neat and neutral. New paint, an immaculate lawn, picture-perfect shrubbery, a newly sealed driveway, potted plants at the front door…put them all together, and drive-by shoppers will probably want to see the rest of the house.
- People may look behind closet and crawl space doors, as well as those to the bedrooms and bathrooms. So get rid of all clutter; have that garage sale and haul away the leftovers.
- After you've cleaned, try to correct any cosmetic flaws you notice Paint rooms that need it, re-grout tile walls and floors, remove or replace worn-out carpets. Replace dated faucets, light fixtures and handles on your kitchen drawers and cabinets.
- Clear as much from your walls, shelves and counter-tops as you can. Give your prospects plenty of room to dream.
Certain higher-cost home improvements have proved to add value and/or speed the sale of houses. These include:
- Adding central air conditioning to the heating system
- Building a deck or patio
- Finishing a basement
- Doing some kitchen remodeling
- Adding new floor and/or wall coverings, especially in bathrooms
Improvements that return less than what they cost are generally items that appeal to personal tastes, like adding fireplaces, wet bars, swimming pools, or converting the garage into an extra room.
A Worldly Agent...
Ciao, I am Caren Peyton of Peyton International with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage located in the Biltmore / Paradise Valley office in Phoenix, Arizona.
With over 30 years of combined experience as an International entrepreneur and business owner, I have demonstrated time and time again my passion and expertise to achieve outstanding results with my clients and customers in an exceptionally competitive environment.
As owner and Broker of CA.SA. International s.n.c. located in the heart of Milan Italy, gave me a name in the industry for my professionalism, accountability, strong negotiator and my tenacity to deliver for my client's needs. I assisted daily on a large scale with client's such as Coca-Cola, Cannon, Gucci, Donna Karan and many more to achieve their ultimate goal for commercial property and luxury residential homes.
Today I am proud to work with Veterans as a Cartus Network Affinity Specialist, assisting them in purchasing or selling their home and working together with USAA and Federal Navy that lead in the industry helping Veterans with Rebate Programs.
Upon returning back to the U.S. to set down my roots, I discovered the beauty of Arizona. I was drawn to it's unique desert climate boasting 345 days of sunshine and the picturesque mountain views. I love the lifestyle of golfing, hiking, tennis and all the cultural events that take place all year long here in the Valley of the Sun. I enjoy sharing my knowledge of the area and all it has to offer with my clients.
I’m looking forward to helping with your real estate needs.